Monday, August 15, 2016

My Emil

In rooms 2,3 and 4 we have been learning about athletes we got to chose a athlete and writ a email to the athlete I chose Genevieve-Behrent she dose rowing here is the email that I wort to her with little help from my teacher Mrs H thank you for helping me.


Dear Genevieve-Behrent

Hi my name is Kasaiyah and I have been researching you because we had to chose an athlete. I chose you because you are so amazing at rowing. Congratulations for making it into the NZ Olympic team, I am so proud of you. Something special about you is that you are unique and talented and work really, really hard and you are trying your best at rowing. The sport that I like doing and watching at school is netball.  I work really really hard just like you and I try my best.

I have to  work with my teammates just like you have to  work with your 7 teammates.  It  is really fun and hard but I keep on trying just like you.You are a role model because you alwas encareg (encourage) people to do their best. You have inspired me to try my best and start learning how to row and how to work better with my  team. I love watching you row, it is amazing how much you are into it.

I hope that you get a gold medal for trying your best. I think that it is amazing that this is the first time that they have the first 8 girl rowing team at the Olympics. Last night I was watching you from NZ and it was amazing.Good luck with all of your rowing races.


From Kasaiyah




I am prod of my work because I tried my hardest and kept on trying when it got hard.

Next time I could try and add more information about my athlete in my email.

I think that I have achieved adding trying to compere her to me.


The learning mucel that I think I used the most was my persevere mucel.

No comments:

Post a Comment