Monday, April 18, 2016

Technology

I am proud of my technology because I worked hard on it and I took my time.
I am still working on it, here is a photo of the possum trap and the rubbish bin put into one prototype.


You are probably thinking why did you do all of this. We did this to help save the bush. We made a rubbish bin that when it gets full you push a button and a shoot will open at the bottom. The rubbish will go down a pipe and to the dump. Before that at the bottom of the lid there will be something that will push all of the rubbish down so it is easier to go down the pipe. Now I will tell you how the possum trap works. There is a sensor that senses what goes in the trap if it is a native animal to NZ it will not trap that animal and if it is a possum  or a stoat it will trap them. This is how we are going to help save the bush from possums and litter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment