Monday, July 4, 2016

Matariki


Kayla and Claire making owe dilishos kia. 
Matariki is one of my favorite celebration because we learn a lot about the Matariki stars and we leaned about some of the Maori legends.All of Totara hub learnt Maori hand games some of them where ha tama to tama,the whi,knuckle bones.This was so much fun and exciting because you got to learn a lot of new things.On Matariki I did panting rocks and flax weaving.

I really enjoyed flax weaving because we all had to work together and help each other. Something that challenged me was doing all of the folds. The learning muscle that I was stretching was my perseverance muscle because I had to do a lot of hard things on my own.
                   Me perseverance   
   


me holding my flower made out of flax.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kasaiyah I love Your Flax Flower And i
    Love Your Description About Matariki

    ReplyDelete